What does cause io overuse ? (these are my plugins)

I’m getting io overuse every single day but I don’t know why exactly. my question is that can Cloudflare causes io overuse or not ?
these are my plugins : Akismet AntiSpam , Classic Editor , CTX Feed , Elementor , Facebook for woocommerce , Flexible SSL for CloudFlare , Redirection , Woo Align Buttons , Woocommerce , WZone , Zoho Mail
are they alot to handle in free plan or they don’t cause io overuse problemed ?

No.

Maybe see this post:

Using Elementor is not a good idea.

1 Like

Woocommerce is my guess.

If you enable wordpress debug mode it should tell you more info.

I cant delete it since I run an Ecommerce business

1 Like

I guess akismet

Does disactivating them is enough or I should delete them ?

Delete. Take a note of them, so you can add them back later if you wish.

Yes Cloudflare can cause your site to get suspended

As Quoted from this link:

My website doesn’t have any traffic, why was it suspended?

Are you using Cloudflare on your website? If so, you should check the Analytics tab in Cloudflare’s website. When people say they have “no traffic” and they are using Cloudflare, they may have received a wave of bot traffic which caused a lot of CPU usage. Cloudflare’s Analytics system should show this traffic. Website analytics systems, like Google Analytics, probably do not show this traffic, so you should mainly look at Cloudflare’s analytics.

The reason for this is that while Cloudflare implements a security system, it’s not perfect and doesn’t block access to all bots (unlike our own system).

If you are using Cloudflare and urgently need to block such bot traffic, you can enable “I’m under attack” mode which will completely stop such traffic.
(What does the CPU limit mean)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.