what hapened to softaculus?

Hi. I have problems with softaculus. Since a fiw weeks, the design changed. Now i can’t find so much anymore. For an example i want to install postfix admin but there are no catigoris anymore. Also the my apps boton seams to got removed. So how can i uninstal something now? Greatings simter

@2dpsimter said:
Hi. I have problems with softaculus. Since a fiw weeks, the design changed. Now i can’t find so much anymore. For an example i want to install postfix admin but there are no catigoris anymore. Also the my apps boton seams to got removed. So how can i uninstal something now? Greatings simter

Hi,
Can you please provide a screenshot of what you see?

Softaculous is pretty much fine at my end.

Softaculous is working fine from here as well.

Note that you don’t need to use Softaculous to delete an installation. You can delete software by simply finding the directory of the installation and deleting everything in it, and deleting the database from the control panel.

a fiw days ago, when i opened softaculus, there was a big list of scripts. If i open it now i only see some and the my apps boton is completely avay. It may work but maybe there was something like a redisign and that made it unusable for me.

@2dpsimter said:
a fiw days ago, when i opened softaculus, there was a big list of scripts. If i open it now i only see some and the my apps boton is completely avay. It may work but maybe there was something like a redisign and that made it unusable for me.

There is no redesign for us.
Can you give a screenshot?

@2dpsimter said:

Can you just please provide a screenshot?
So we can know on what you see.

Softaculous is really fine at my end and nothing changed.