What is cpanel username and password pls help me in this

WHEN I AM LOGINING IN OR DOWNLOADING ANY SCIPTS OR ANYTHING THE CPANEL POPS AND I TRIED MY ALL ACCOUNT PASSWORDS BUT THAT DIDNT WORKED

Are you sure that you are using infinityfree to host your website?
Because if you do then you would get vpanel to manage your site not cPanel

I believe this occured while using Softaculous. You need to be specific.
Hmm, a bit rude to type in all CAPs dun u think?
Vague questions get vague/no replies…

yes i am using infinity free but not subdomain

i think means it only happenes sometimes

need help on php.ini also

dude whenever i click on my softaculous wordpress admin there i got this cpanel username and password

Is not available on free hosting

Vague question indeed…

1 Like

Yup! :laughing:

@UNKNOWN200071

What do you click to show this? (Be specific)

What passwords have you tried? (Don’t list the actual password, just where you found it. Ex. Client area under “FTP Password”)

What is your username? (ex. Epiz_xxx)

What is your domain?

Thanks!

1 Like

If needed, show screenshots too.

What do you mean by subdomain?
Are you using premium or free hosting?
Can you share your domain name?
As far as I know if you were using infinityfree then you must be seeing this type of interface for logging into vPanel.

Note that if you are using premium hosting services then I will recommend you to open a support ticket there.

1 Like

You cannot login to that cPanel interface by hand. But if you click the Softaculous Apps Installer button in the control panel, you should be logged in automatically.

If that doesn’t work for you, that could be cause by browser issues or an issue with your hosting account. But that’s hard to say with information like your account username, or whether this issue persists on different accounts, devices or networks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.