what is the ?i=1.. ?

Hi,
There is any way to delete the ?i=1 part of the address?

@REZAZOOM said:
Hi,
There is any way to delete the ?i=1 part of the address?

Please read the other messages as well:

@Admin said:
I understand these suffixes look ugly, however, they are a necessary part of our system to protect websites against malicious bots. These suffixes are completely harmless though, they won’t prevent legitimate visitors and search engine spiders from accessing your website.

1 Like

I don’t wanna protect my website from malicious bots! What can I do to remove the ?i=1,2,3 from URL?

@CloudySilver said:
I don’t wanna protect my website from malicious bots! What can I do to remove the ?i=1,2,3 from URL?

You can’t, they are hard coded. Also, don’t hijack old threads.

@CloudySilver said:

Hey, Why you dont’t wanted to protect your site from malicious bot’s by the way?

personally i think this needs to be optional, since it seems like the majority of users despise this feature. for me, it prevents me from performing site scans which is really frustrating.

@ReTex1t said:
personally i think this needs to be optional, since it seems like the majority of users despise this feature. for me, it prevents me from performing site scans which is really frustrating.

I’ve been using InfinityFree and I could scan my website with a lot of website analysis tool, which tool do you refer to?

@ReTex1t said:

Most users don’t believe their website needs the security system, they are only inconvenienced by it. But if their outdated scripts get hacked, their subdomains (using our domains) start to spew malware, send spam and so on, they are not the people who have to deal with the damage.

The security system benefits everyone’s websites of course, but we have primarily installed it because we, not our users, require having it.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Nice ::::: " …users don’t believe their website needs the security system, they are only inconvenienced by it. But if their outdated scripts get hacked, their subdomains (using our domains) start to spew malware, send spam and so on, they are not the people who have to deal with the damage. "