When i try to add domain, it says

Error Adding Domain…

This could be due to already adding the domain to this or another account or, you have not changed the nameservers as required or not enough time has passed since changing the nameservers…

Remember, you need to change the nameservers on a domain via registrar control panel BEFORE adding it to your account, it may take 24~72 hours to completely update the nameservers.:

Please verify your nameservers and/or change them to:

(The nameservers are changed via your domain registrar control panel, NOT your hosting control panel.)

ns1.byet.org
ns2.byet.org
ns3.byet.org
ns4.byet.org
ns5.byet.org

After changing the nameservers you may have to wait 24~72 hours prior to being able to add the domain to your account…
Once the name servers are set it may take upto 76 hours before the domain can be added here.

Username: fceu_18005071
Domain : http://www.himanshurajkandel.com.np

Which name server should i use ???

ns1.freecluster.eu
ns2.freecluster.eu

OR

ns1.byet.org
ns2.byet.org

Hello @linuxlover.

I think the reason why you cannot do is because .com.np subdomains are not yet supported on our system.

You can use one of the free FreeNom domains or use our own free rf.gd subdomain or even better alternative is to buy a .com domain or even buy a official Nepal’s domain.

The real servers are: ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com, but if you have set them correctly I think that the issue is mainly because that subdomain is not yet supported on InfinityFree.

@Admin could give more accurate answer because he has created this system and only he knows exactly what is supported and what is not-supported on InfinityFree.

Have a nice day,

Mike

But .com.np is nepal’s official domain

Maybe your domain registrar isn’t yet active. try to confirm your domain registrar first

But .com.np is nepal’s official domain

Well it is Nepal’s ‘official’ .com domain. For example other countries like Australia have .com domains too like com.au, but .com subdomains are usually meant for International custom base based websites which are based in the same time in a specific country like in Nepal this case.

Like I said only @Admin knows exactly if .com.np sub-domains are allowed on our system because he was the one who created this system. However there is a chance that it is not yet supported on InfinityFree.

You could get yourdomain.np, the full domain not .com.np.

You should think about it, cause full domains are better.

Anyways currently all the domains like .com, net, .info and even all the new TLDs that pop-up can be used on our systems and .ga and .cf domains can be used too. You can even use our official sub-domain rf.gd or .cu.cc sub-domain.

So like I said try to get .np full-domain rather than .com.np subdomain.

Enjoy the choice,

Mike

If that extension wasn’t recognised, it should say something like “that domain looks like a subdomain”.

What I can see is that your domain name is currently pointing to the nameservers of serversfree.com. You will need to change the nameservers for your domain before you can add your domain to your account. And even after changing the nameservers at the company where you got the domain, it can take a few hours for the changes to be picked up.

So right now, the only thing I can recommend is to just change the nameservers, wait for a few hours and then try to add the domain to your account.

The cu.cc is cool but I’m tired of Facebook or google restrictions whenever I type it up

wait for 1 to two days to be sure

Dear @Admin Yes, NOW I AM Pointing my nameservers to serverfree, bcoz earlier i can’t update my domain on your nameserver so :wink: OK, i will delete the account there, and will point the nameserver here, hope it works :smiley:

jkajsckjsakkafsk