When is infinityfree.net plans to update to latest php version 7.2 for free hosting ?

Although the version 7 is quite enough for uploading most scripts but i have one which require version 7.1 ,i didn’t plan to use it now but still just of curiosity i asked for it ?
Thanks…

@Rikhi55 said:
Although the version 7 is quite enough for uploading most scripts but i have one which require version 7.1 ,i didn’t plan to use it now but still just of curiosity i asked for it ?
Thanks…

It’s on their To-Do list and it should be coming soon before this year ends.

@Rikhi55 said:
Thanks…

This is not managed by InfinityFree, iFastnet releases PHP Updates and as @UnknownLolz stated, it is on their To-Do list.

@Rikhi55 said:
Thanks…

@ChrisPAR @UnknownLolz Thanks Guys!!

@Rikhi55 said:

@Rikhi55 said:
Thanks…

@ChrisPAR @UnknownLolz Thanks Guys!!

You are welcome !!