When Will the rf.gd problem solved

Hello, I’m not making a thread. That’s why asking here. I have a rf.gd website here. How I can transfer that to epizy?
Also, epizy account is showing suspended. Check this out
afmmznsr.epizy.com

You need to create a new subdomain from the “Subdomains” section of the Control Panel, making sure to use epizy.com as subdomain domain, and then download all the htdocs folder with a FTP client to your computer and upload the contents inside of it on your subdomain’s htdocs folder.

Your domain is your account’s main domain

When your account is created, a “main domain” is automatically generated for it. These main domains are a subdomain of eight random characters, followed by an InfinityFree domain. An example main domain looks like “ss6y0hra.epizy.com”.

This “main domain” will always redirect to suspendeddomain.org. For all intents and purposes, the “main domain” is just an internal identifier used by the InfinityFree platform. Your main domain does always point to the IP address of your website (which makes it useful if you want to setup your own DNS servers). But ours servers are not configured to show any website on that domain.

3 Likes

I have copy pasted the htdocs content to new epizy subdomain. But still the website is not showing that properly.
Even I am unable to access the admin panel of my wordpress.

Follow the below articles;

You need to change your database and config files.

I have exported the database, but how to access subdomain phpmyadmin?

Look in the help document, and change the wp_options table, find and change your domain name.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.