Whenever i try to access my admin panel or certain elements of it, i get redirected to google support (Bizarre problem)

Hi

im encountering a strange problem

Whenever i tried to click and access certain elements on my admin panel, i get redirected to this link

Everytime

and i have also realised that certain website and admin panel elements(particularly media) dont load properly

This is affecting the ability to edit my website cause i cant succesfully edit any elements without forcefully getting redirected

leadsconnection.co.za

im using cubecart

The reason you’re redirected to the cookies page is because of this security system:

https://infinityfree.net/support/javascript-error-using-api-or-mobile-android-app/

What happens normally is that when you first try to access a website, your browser will be presented with some Javascript code. It will then execute this code, which will cause a cookie to be set, and it will redirect you to your website URL with the ?i=1 suffix. If the cookie is still there, you will see your website. If the cookie is not there, you’ll get the Javascript code again, which will redirect you to the URL with suffix ?i=2. This then repeats until you reach attempt 4. If that attempt fails, you’ll be redirected to the cookie page (to prevent your browser from going into a redirect loop).

As to why you see this page on some of your admin panel pages, there are a few possible explanations I can think of:

• Some of the URLs in your admin page are lacking this access cookie. This could be caused by something in your browser which automatically removes the cookies, or because some of these URLs are on different domains (and the access cookies are not shared between domains).
  • CubeCart uses the i URL parameter for something else and causes it to be set to a high value. This may cause the server to believe you failed the cookie challenge and redirect you to the Google cookie page.

These are just guesses, I don’t recall having seen this issue before. If you can see anything from your end that might help narrow down this issue, maybe we can figure this out together.

1 Like

apologies for taking long to respond admin, had a bit of a life-emergency.

let me check on my end and see if we can solve this

For added info, i am not to sure if this is relevant but problem began when i wanted to install and SSL certificate,

what else must i do or check?

Can you please share the URLs which fail to load? Maybe that could help to narrow down why those URLs are unreachable.

1 Like

The entire admin and front end of www.leadsconnection.co.za

sometimes , the website doesnt load the imagery of the webpage

admin panel can be accessible then an hour later, it faces loading problems and the redirect problem.

Your front website seems to be working fine from here. I don’t have access to your admin panel, so I can’t check that.

Can you please try to open your website and see if there are still elements and files which don’t load for you? And if they don’t, can you please check the developer tools in your browser and check the Network and Console tabs? The requests to load the media should be visible in there, as well as display which URLs are requested and what these URLs respond with.

1 Like

Hi just did

when i load the website and access the console tab on the developer tools, i do see a few links as well as error messages. the error messages seem to decrease everytime i reload the website(the website becomes fully accessible as well when i do this). I have to reload the website a few time to to be able to access every component of the website.

Can you check one of those failed requests in more detail? What do the error messages in the console say?

“A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at was set without the SameSite attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with SameSite=None and Secure. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at and .”

This is the first error message

Others are:

“syntax error”,
"failed to load element’

Because your URL is not https:// therefore browser thinks your URL is not secure and restricts cookie.
therefore this error occurs. It’s my assumption.

1 Like

i tried to installing the SSL certificate for the website but failed and abandoned the process
could that be the problem?

Probably not. If your website is not using HTTPS and is not configured to use HTTPS, then your website should just work.

1 Like

let me try deleting and reinstalling chrome. Will be back with an update

tried the reinstall method and used another browser except chrome, problem still there… it is worse on the admin side, i cant even update the products anymore… iv lost revenue for the last 2 weeks.

Solutions admin please or is this something i have to live with?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.