Which Name Servers to use?

My website URL is: medication-assistance.org. What I’m seeing is: Nothing. I’m using this software: Software is not relevant to this issue. Additional information: I pointed my domain name to the name servers I saw listed at InfinityFree: ns1epizy & 2. I was going to start another website So, I ended up looking at the name servers for InfinityFree again. This time, it says: ns1byet & 2, Since my original website is not showing up, I am wondering whether the name servers I entered at the domain registrar were incorrect. Which name servers should I be using? Thanks for the help.

Note: I am only allowed 2 links in a post. So, the name servers are truncated.

What I’m seeing is: Nothing.

If you see nothing at all, I’d recommend consulting a doctor.

Because with a broken website, there is always something to see. It could be a completely white page, an error message, or something else. And what you see often helps narrow down why you don’t see what you expected to see instead.

Meanwhile, your website is working fine from my end.

1 Like

This site can’t be reached

medication-assistance.org ’s server IP address could not be found.

Try:

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Working fine from here.

Hi John,

No mater which browser I try, I can’t see the site. Below is what I get for each browser…

Edge

Hmmm…can’t reach this page

Try this

• Make sure you’ve got the right web address: medication-assistance
  • [Search for “medication-assistance” on Bing]
  • [Refresh the page]

[ Details ]microsoftedge dnserror

Chrome

medication-assistance ’s server IP address could not be found.

• [Try running Windows Network Diagnostics](javascript:diagnoseErrors()).

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Brave

The webpage at medication-assistance might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED

What browser are you using?

Thanks,
Diana

Given how this seems to be an issue with DNS, I think this ongoing issue might be the cause of this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.