Which one is the paid hosting now here? iFastnet or XVHOST?

Hello, I just wanted to ask a question about the 2 premium hosting companies here.
The first one is iFastnet, IF is powered by them and they are also in website and cPanel Upgrades.
Second ones, while I browse the old topics, is XVHOST, and even Admin recommends it (it is his own hosting though).
So, if we wanted to upgrade our hosting and support you guys, which one should we choose? iFastnet or XVHOST?
Will you Admin be also on XVHOST and reply there?
And also, if we select XVHOST, will you manage to migrate the data from here to there?
Thanks in advance, also tell me if I am missing something.

Yes, we also own XVHOST and we used to refer people to that brand. However, XVHOST has been put on the back burner and we’re working more closely with iFastNet now for practical reasons. XVHOST is a legacy service now, we’re supporting the customers still on there and not much else.

If you would like to support us, please upgrade to iFastNet instead. Be sure to use the links in the control panel or our website, so iFastNet can track you came from us. Their service is a lot better than XVHOST right now.

2 Likes

WoW, your policy still says Grendel Hosting instead of InfinityFree, let me quote it:

@PrivacyPolicy said:
By signing up with Grendel Hosting, you agree that your clients emails are automatically added to our mailing list. Grendel Hosting reserves a right to send 1 promotional email message every 6 months that can promote our affiliate products.
You should fix this if neccesary, may I ask here if Grendel Hosting was sponsored/powered by some other hosting company or do I have to crate another topic?

@ChrisPAR said:
WoW, your policy still says Grendel Hosting instead of InfinityFree, let me quote it:

@PrivacyPolicy said:
By signing up with Grendel Hosting, you agree that your clients emails are automatically added to our mailing list. Grendel Hosting reserves a right to send 1 promotional email message every 6 months that can promote our affiliate products.
You should fix this if neccesary, may I ask here if Grendel Hosting was sponsored/powered by some other hosting company or do I have to crate another topic?

Yes, Grendel Hosting was not powered by iFastNet, but by Hostinger.

The privacy policy is a bit out of date. It will be updated soon though.

@Admin said:
Grendel Hosting was not powered by iFastNet, but by Hostinger.

It is really sad that Hostinger used all these shady tactics to get users to them and remove them from Grendel Hosting, and also they were so stupid that they also sent you an email saying to go to Hostinger with the signature of Grendel Hosting.

It might be good news to you that the shady YouHosting has now closed, and thanks for being with us here now on a MOFH Hosting called InfinityFree, and for not stopping after the YouHosting/Hostinger things.

If it is for you to get more money, I would upgrade to XVHOST, but since you said:

@Admin said:
If you would like to support us, please upgrade to iFastNet instead.
Then when I will be able I will do this!