Whitelist

@Admin Can you help me how to put some ip in the white list?

What do you mean by “Whitelist”? Would you like to whitelist your site/ip with an adblock? iFast net has many IPs.
Or would you like to block IPs on your site? if so, read this topic:

In the future, please fill out the template so it is easier for us to understand your problem.

1 Like

I probably can, can you please tell me what whitelist you are referring to?

I need to put the ip of Appmaker in the white list for creating an application.

Correct me if I’m wrong: I do not think you can do that if you look at the TOS. It is for Web Content only and an app is not Web Content.

I do not know much about this issue except that they told me to put their ip on the white list.

Again, what whitelist? And what is the IP?

We don’t block any IP addresses by default. You can block IP addresses on your website using .htaccess rules (which you can write by hand or generate with the IP Blocker tool). There is no whitelist or blacklist that could have Appmaker’s IPs.

If I had to guess, I think that the real problem you’re looking to solve is that AppMaker is unable to connect to your website. And the reason it doesn’t work is because of this system:

And next time, please describe the actual problem you’re looking to solve, not just how you can do what you think is the solution to the problem (but actually isn’t). This is called an XY Problem, which is a pitfall that can waste a lot of time on trying to do something that won’t help you achieve your actual goal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.