WHMCS - Successful first install, no webpage loads

plextower.us/whmcs

I am brand new to WHMCS. I created my database and completed the installation successfully. Deleted my installation folder, created my cron job. but when I try to go to the admin login page… I get the below error message, with about 74 lines of issues listed below it.

When I was trying to upload my WHMCS zip folder. It keep auto deleting following upload. I had to extra and upload the 13,000 files that way. Is my server auto deleting files for some reason. Perhaps it thinks it’s a security thing?

I am new to WHMCS. I just bought my license today and this is my first time trying to install it. Just confused what’s going on.

Oops!

Something went wrong and we couldn’t process your request.

Please go back to the previous page and try again.

Error: Class ‘WHMCS\Environment\Curl’ not found in /home/vol12_2/epizy.com/epiz_30525498/plextower.us/htdocs/whmcs/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Environment/Environment.php:0

And it’s not recommended to host whmcs here.

2 Likes

Ah, do you have any good recommendations of any hosts?

Find a paid provider that advertises WHMCS hosting. Free hosting is never a good idea for something like this.

1 Like

WHMCS works fine on most web hosting, but it’s a bit much for free hosting.

Why would you use free hosting for WHMCS to begin with? WHMCS is already $16 per month for the license, is it really such a big deal to spend another $5 on hosting?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.