Who are moderators and how are they pages?

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You guys are still lucky. You know, here in the Philippines, our wifi signal or mobile data signal is so slowwwwww.

And you know what, The Anonymous Legion Crime Group hacked the ISP Provider Twitter account just to warn or threat them because of having a slow signal.

5 Likes

It isn’t worse than my internet???

I sometimes download a 10mb thingy in 1 hour.
Same thing had happened to head of our ISP. But then he blocked internet access for weeks. Lol.

4 Likes

Oh my that’s really frustrating, I feel you.

Well usually if I download a 10mb stuff, it will only take 5 secs.

3 Likes

BTW I go by she, no need to write he/she :slight_smile:

Yep, it’s about a html5 video-game I’m developing, still don’t know how to code a good AI :sweat_smile:
They don’t blink, eat anything, react to petting or etc because of poor AI, tried to figure them out but almost failed.

5 Likes

I could help you developing like that game if you are using unity game or a java and not on html5, you know.

3 Likes

Thanks, but I’m only using Zdog library for drawing 3d shapes because I’m bad with these.
Rest (such as animal anatomy, arts and AI are done by me)
Do you develop games? What genre are they? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I can help you too. I already built my own neural network which classifies data instantly. I written it in Java syntax and im still porting it to Javascript. My AI is designed to fast feed forwarding & back propagation.

2 Likes

Btw goodluck on that. For now, I am developing like a mario game? A girl with a flashlight collecting coins in a dark cave xD!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.