Who is admin?

Well you are so rich(when compared to me)

Yeah I forgot abt the Amazon SES

I included the basic tier bcoz idk which plan you use,anyways the total of the smallest prices go to $400. So my guess is you spend around $800 dollars per year(This is a very very high amount in India).

And most importantly Thanks for giving us the best free hosting service

4 Likes

So u live in India?

You’re not even close.

I’m in the Netherlands where mean income is a lot higher than in India. But the hosting costs are still big enough that most people wouldn’t be able to afford them if they didn’t get any revenue from it. Fortunately, that’s not the case.

And even then the server setup is already quite cost effective. DigitalOcean is already quite a bit cheaper than Google Cloud (which I used before).

13 Likes

Yeah, I live in India

wth.

I was asking Soundar. Yes I put that I live in the US. Is that a problem?

Just kidding, don’t be serious

I guess it shows your committed, I guess an Investment

Hi Sir/Madam, how can i make website like infinityfree.net . Is there any PHp script for this?

It is not a php script,it is Admin’s hardwork.

3 Likes

:pensive: :+1: Thanks Admin, for builting nice client area

8 Likes

In my opinion the hardest part about a nice looking webpage is that you have to make it fit on mobile or at least fit on a different screen resolution. I was using absolute positioning and width and I found out it doesn’t look good at all on mobile :frowning:

2 Likes

see https://haw.tf it is very nice css.

yeah, CSS is annoying at the best of time, it annoys me because it does what I tell it to do :pensive:

Once uppon a day. I found a cat called ‘hawtf’ on DeviantArt and put it on a discord server as an emoji for fun…

4 Likes

That fun evolved in to a haWTF registry…

3 Likes

What country DO you live in? You don’t need to answer if you don’t want to.

So you didn’t read the thread properly?

I live In India

oh i am born in U.S but my afmily is indian.

2 Likes

yeah i geuss so lol

2 Likes

Admin, should we call you “he” or “she”?

1 Like