WHo is the worst person who has been in the forms? and has anyone ever been banned?

WHo is the worst person who has been in the forms? and has anyone ever been banned? if you arent allowed to answer these questions, you dont have too, and if you just dont want to, dont. Also, can you say what is the worst thing that someone has done in the fourms?

Just wanted to notify everyone that name-calling people isn’t allowed, regardless how worse they’re. They’re plenty here, believe me.

4 Likes

Why so many informal topics here? This forum is mostly for hosting support, informal topics are sometimes good fun, not random questions being born in mind, you can ask these questions on discord servers and communities.

4 Likes

is there a infinityfree server on discord
if so could i have invite link :smiley:

2 Likes

There was never an Official InfinintyFree Discord Server, there was at one point, an unofficial one, but it got changed and has almost no connection to InfinityFree anymore.

1 Like

At least most of its members are from infinityfree tho.

2 Likes

It’s now DigitalZero - Discord

I’m HNG#1071 on there.

1 Like

Except that most members are from InfinityFree.

2 Likes

95% are from IF Forums

2 Likes

That’s why I said almost no connection. It’s connected in the fact that most of the members are from here. That’s the only main connection now.

1 Like

by name-calling, do you mean like calling someone a name, or you arent allowed to say who was the worst person?

Name calling or Callback is not allowed because that isn’t place for attacks and insults against someone
, for example you cannot say ‘hey @example is the worst person i’ve seen ever’ on any topics or forums.
Worst person is probably different in everyone’s opinion, ok to have different opinions but it doesn’t mean you can insult him/her here just because it is your opinion.

6 Likes

Yes. I agree. We should be kind on the forum. even to the mean ones.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.