Who Owns Ifastnet?

I am using infinity free since like 6months and I love thier services but one thing that I always found fishy was the ifastnet cpanel logo sometimes I feel that ifastnet is a Chinese company but when I search internet for ifastnet I find nothing legal I request @Admin to provide some information about ifastnet .it’s ok if you don’t want to disclose owner’s name but “ATLEAST PROVIDE THE ORGIN COUTRY OF THE COMPANY IFASTNET”

• An Infinityfree User

Hello!

A quick DNS or Google search will tell you that iFastNet operates out of the UK with a legal address of …

Bulman House, Regent Centre, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 3LS, United Kingdom

You could also search “iFastNet” in a mapping program…

I hope this answers your question!

4 Likes

If you go to their website, you’ll find the company name, address, company registration number and EU VAT registration number. That alone provides plenty of information already, and you can verify a lot of it through the UK Companies House.

3 Likes

you can find all the information in https://ifastnet.com. and they are not a Chinese company.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.