Why am I getting the following errors in my new webhost?

I have moved to another webhosting provider and I am getting the following errors. I didn’t change anything out of the ordinary in my code and it was working before but just recently, I am getting:

Warning : session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php73/sess_efd48b1aff1d5bd4a0d9b04a9a5c73bb, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/pianocou/domains/pianocourse101.com/public_html/header2.php on line 2

Warning : session_start(): Failed to read session data: files (path: /var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php73) in /home/pianocou/domains/pianocourse101.com/public_html/header2.php on line 2

I am also getting the following errors when loading my second domain website:

and the strange thing is that, now that error is gone… but I still can’t get my second domain to work

What is the URL? Also, which webhost have you moved to?

2 Likes

I am usinig Eurobia but now I am getting the an error about too many connection

I have got php version 7.3, must I check anything else?

Must I use session_save_path() or session_save_handler()? I am not sure how to use it by reading the manual

Take a look at this file, and show us few relevant lines of code. Also, I have asked earlier and it is quite annoying that you completely ignore the request. Please share your URL.

1 Like

This looks like an issue with the PHP stack on a cPanel website which breaks the session storage. That’s something for the hosting provider to fix.

1 Like

thanks guys but I just don’t like to share my url at the moment…

I am also wondering, with regard to cross site scripting, is it good enough to have the token for each form or must I use session_regenerate_id()? i heard that this is only necessary to prevent session hijacking… and that I should use this straight after logging in the user…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.