Why has the web been suspended?

I am designing my website and suddenly my website has been suspended. And I can’t keep editing.

3 Likes

I have already read it and I do not see reasons for suspension, I was editing the page I have no visits or uploaded files …?¿?

3 Likes

Ok, and what do I do wait 10 hours? And if it happens again, what would the solution be?¿?

If it was a temporary suspension it will automatically reactivate you, but if it was a abuse suspension you should create a ticket.

1 Like

This is the message

Your account was suspended because you hit the MySQL Usage Limits . Learn more about this limit.

Your account will be reactivated automatically in 9 hours from now.

in the cpanel

Plan: Free Hosting
FTP accounts: 1 / 1
Sub-Domains: 0 / Unlimited
Add-on Domains: 1 / Unlimited
Parked Domains: 0 / Unlimited
MySQL Databases: 1 / 999
Disk Quota: Unlimited
Disk Space Used 72 MB
Disk Free Unlimited
Inodes Used 12 % (3481 of 30019)
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Bandwidth used: 243 MB
Bandwidth remaining: Unlimited
Daily Hits Used 0 % ( of )

and second message

Your account is suspended this could be due to reaching limits of your hosting plan or for abuse.

As it tells…

Your account will be reactivated automatically in 9 hours from now.

1 Like

Seeing my Cpanel data am I infringing any abuse?

You already quoted the answer yourself:

Yes, you overloaded the database, which is abusive.

But how to avoid that? if i was just editing my website?

Again, you already quoted the answer yourself:

This article explains all there is to know about this limit, and provides some ways you can prevent this from happening again.

Yes, the article doesn’t provide step-by-step instructions on how to fix your website specifically. But that’s because there is no generic way to do that, it’s different for every website.

2 Likes

Hello, my account was suspended for no reason. Can you help me?

epiz_25238177

They are suspending the websites in the wrong way a month ago, the same thing happened and they did not respond to the ticket.
Now they tell me that my content is about bitcoin, when in reality it is about medicine and health.

What do I have to watch or avoid doing so that I don’t get suspended for “abuse” again?

I repeat once again (and for the last time):

Nobody can tell you what to do that will guarantee you won’t get suspended again.

I’m sorry if my last message was misleading. To repeat your own quote:

Emphasis mine.

And:

It says why your account was suspended. It was suspended because you hit a limit. Accounts can be suspended for abuse OR for hitting a limit. It clearly says that the latter is true for your account. So the former is not true. Meaning your account is NOT suspended for abuse.

2 Likes

I understand everything you are explaining to me and forgive my clumsiness, but I wanted to know if I have to look at the part of CPANEL where memory, disks etc. appear. To know how long I can be editing the page or has a time limit, because the template I use has its 5 plugins and nothing else. And 4 uploaded photos weighing in KB. everything else is lyrics and template widgets. And if you let me send you a photo, I’ll leave you this photo.

Assuming it wasn’t suspended for abuse and it was suspended because he exceeded DB limits – how can you know when you’re approaching those limits?

I look at his cpanel data and none of those numbers appear to be anywhere near the limits – am I reading that wrong?

I read the article admin posted the link to, and it does a reasonably good job of explaining how and why you may need to optimize queries – good advice. But I saw nothing in the article that would help me identify what the limits are and if I’m approaching them.

Does that mean we just have to guess about where our DB usage is relative to some unknown limit?

I understand that free sites have to use our resources carefully and I’m fine with that, I’d just like to know where I should be looking to monitor the use of DB resources, so I can avoid exceeding them.

This is actually explained in the article:

In order to keep the server load down on the database servers (and keep the websites using it zippy), InfinityFree frequently checks the load on the server. If it’s determined that the database server load is too high - and performance on the websites using it is reduced - an automated system will come into action.

The system will then check which users on the database server use the most database server power. The system will then suspend the accounts causing the highest stress for the database server, which will be taken down for 24 hours.

So there isn’t a fixed metric or limit being measured here. Whether you get suspended depends on your query activity and the load on the server in general. The load on a database server is highly affected by query traffic, but how much load is generated by query traffic isn’t easy to express in a single number.

It’s not based on fixed metrics like database size, number of queries, number of row changes or retrieval.

So all I can offer you is the general advice: try to reduce the total number of queries to your database and make sure that the queries you are doing are fast (using proper indexes and the like).

These are also things we can’t or don’t measure.

If you’re building a website, you should know that installing software and plugins, and especially data imports, are quite taxing on a database server. It may also be that one of your plugins has some poorly optimized tables and queries which is taxing the database. If you notice that one of the plugins loads very slowly, that may be a symptom too.

3 Likes

I give you the link of the page that I am editing so that you can visit it and give me some advice if there is something that I am doing wrong that may affect the server (enemiv4.epizy.com)