why i can't get myhtml code when using CURL ?

RESPONSE HEADER
HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: nginx Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 00:08:31 GMT Content-Type: text/html Content-Length: 822 Connection: keep-alive Vary: Accept-Encoding Expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:01 GMT Cache-Control: no-cache

Response Body
<html><body><script type="text/javascript" src="/aes.js" ></script><script>function toNumbers(d){var e=[];d.replace(/(..)/g,function(d){e.push(parseInt(d,16))});return e}function toHex(){for(var d=[],d=1==arguments.length&&arguments[0].constructor==Array?arguments[0]:arguments,e="",f=0;f<d.length;f++)e+=(16>d[f]?"0":"")+d[f].toString(16);return e.toLowerCase()}var a=toNumbers("f655ba9d09a112d4968c63579db590b4"),b=toNumbers("98344c2eee86c3994890592585b49f80"),c=toNumbers("96cbe48fc8b3b361712ae81c10337059");document.cookie="__test="+toHex(slowAES.decrypt(c,2,a,b))+"; expires=Thu, 31-Dec-37 23:55:55 GMT; path=/"; location.href="http://restpage.cf/?i=1";</script><noscript>This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support</noscript></body></html>

You already gave the answer:

This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support

no !! … i’m using chrome n javascript is allow … and when i trying using command prompt like curl http://restpage.cf this is the response

C:\curl>curl restpage.cf

403 Forbidden

403 Forbidden

nginx

not only me… i also ask my friend to check it and have same response …
please check it

You were talking about using cURL, not Google Chrome, right?

Yes, you can access your website with Chrome because it supports Javascript. cURL does not support Javascript so you cannot load your website with it.

@puppet said:
no !! … i’m using chrome n javascript is allow … and when i trying using command prompt like curl http://restpage.cf this is the response

403 Forbidden

403 Forbidden

nginx

please check it

Hi, I can open your website just fine!

But be warned!
URL SHortening site is NOT ALLOWED here!
Read TOS

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@puppet said:

403 Forbidden

403 Forbidden

nginx

please check it

Hi, I can open your website just fine!

But be warned!
URL SHortening site is NOT ALLOWED here!
Read TOS
not about open website !!
i just make testing

@Admin said:

Yes, you can access your website with Chrome because it supports Javascript. cURL does not support Javascript so you cannot load your website with it.

what mean of this cURL does not support Javascript so you cannot load your website with it ??

i trying curl via cmd … can you trying command curl to my website and give the result !!

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

what mean of this cURL does not support Javascript so you cannot load your website with it ??

i trying curl via cmd … can you trying command curl to my website and give the result !!

Javascript is a programming language which is executed in a web browser. We have a security system in place which ensures only regular web browsers which can execute Javascript can access your website.

Google Chrome is an example of a web browser which can execute the Javascript programming language, which is why you can open your website with Google Chrome. However, cURL just downloads the page without executing the code on it, which is why you only see the security code, not the actual web page.

TL;DR: cURL doesn’t work. We know it, because it’s how the system was designed to work. You can only host websites here, so you can only open your page with a web browser.

@Admin said:

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

Javascript is a programming language which is executed in a web browser. We have a security system in place which ensures only regular web browsers which can execute Javascript can access your website.

Google Chrome is an example of a web browser which can execute the Javascript programming language, which is why you can open your website with Google Chrome. However, cURL just downloads the page without executing the code on it, which is why you only see the security code, not the actual web page.

TL;DR: cURL doesn’t work. We know it, because it’s how the system was designed to work. You can only host websites here, so you can only open your page with a web browser.

conclution is you blocking access curl request by user ?
for what security reason ??
and short url website not allowed on this service ??
i’m noob here i need more knowledge

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

Most automated scrapers, spam bots, vulnerability scanners and other tools you don’t want to visit your website are blocked by this.

URL shorteners can be hosted here. However, it’s your responsibility to protect it against spam and to prevent it from linking to stuff which is against our terms. So if your URL shortener starts to redirect to phishing sites, it will be taken down.

However, I don’t understand how these issues are related. Why would blocking cURL mean you can’t host URL shorteners?

@Admin said:

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

Most automated scrapers, spam bots, vulnerability scanners and other tools you don’t want to visit your website are blocked by this.

URL shorteners can be hosted here. However, it’s your responsibility to protect it against spam and to prevent it from linking to stuff which is against our terms. So if your URL shortener starts to redirect to phishing sites, it will be taken down.

However, I don’t understand how these issues are related. Why would blocking cURL mean you can’t host URL shorteners?

Owh, I tought URL Shortening sites is Strictly porhibited…
An update on the TOS about this would be nice :smiley:

@Admin said:

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

actually i only need access CURL for a confirm adsense on a-ads.com
without access curl my adsense cannot get confirmation from a-ads.com
i ask a-ads.com to use another method but … he only have one method using CURL to verified ads on website …

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Admin said:

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

Owh, I tought URL Shortening sites is Strictly porhibited…
An update on the TOS about this would be nice :smiley:

ahh you :open_mouth:

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

i ask a-ads.com to use another method but … he only have one method using CURL to verified ads on website …

As much as I would like to help you, it’s impossible to disable this security system, even for individual accounts.

@Admin said:

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

As much as I would like to help you, it’s impossible to disable this security system, even for individual accounts.

also for premium account … ?

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

@puppet said:

@Admin said:

also for premium account … ?

Premium hosting does not have this security system.

how much cost per month …

@puppet said:

It depends on the premium hosting you’re choosing.
We recomend you use our sponsor’s premium service.
They’re reasonably priced with a lot more faster speed and SSD storage.

The link will be given by the admin (Because idk his refferal code)

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@puppet said:

i actually need free hosting include (open curl) before i started upgrating to premium account … why i need to campaign i need to prepare i need to analytic my service i need to tracking … if i got best and best in 3 month i ready to update to real premium hosting … maybe i must move to another free hostinger that give me access CURL ,

@puppet said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@puppet said:

i actually need free hosting include (open curl) before i started upgrating to premium account … why i need to campaign i need to prepare i need to analytic my service i need to tracking … if i got best and best in 3 month i ready to update to real premium hosting … maybe i must move to another free hostinger that give me access CURL ,

I do not recomended hostinger tho, their limit is kinda unclear
I had a premium account there and the support is slow and also you had to use FTP like Filezilla, the online FTP or Browser FTP is only for premium user and above.

But hey, it’s up to you!