Why is my website not working?

My website URL is: http://enter21st.com

**What I’m seeing is: This site cant be reached. **

I’m using this software:chrome, firefox,edge

Additional information:

For me it’s redirecting to ads and the Epizy nameservers are a shame, seen they’re pointing to 11776.BODIS.com with Google Dig. I’ve requested your domain in NS and they answered me the CNAME record with 11776.BODIS.com instead of the nameservers. Try using the nameservers ns1.byet.org, ns2.byet.org, ns3.byet.org, ns4.byet.org and ns5.byet.org (if your domain registrar doesn’t allow to put a fifth nameserver, put only four of them; if it doesn’t allow to put more than two nameservers put only the first two of them.

It seems that something is going with the nameservers causing domains to be down or redirect to ads pages. I’ve written an announcement topic with more information about the issue. Please keep an eye on that topic for updates.

please solve my problem. i m still getting that error or ads page.

Can you please try to remove and re-add your domain to your account again? The original issue has been resolved, but it’s possible that some broken data still resides in the system for your domain. Adding the domain again should correct that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.