Why it keep showing disabled site?

Why when I use A or CNAME record from my domain ( in Cloudflare ) to Infinityfree, it keep showing banned sites but when I use my browser to enter the site, it showing the content? I wanted to use https://forum.apadotech.ga to show the content on my site hosted on Infinityfree with CNAME records but it keep refusing.

This is what I see

There could be a lot of reasons.
Screenshot of CloudFlare dns will be good
Did you create a subdomain on IF hosting account?

1 Like

No. I just create a sub domain with CNAME records only.

So it will not work

So it is only possible with A records?

CNAME or A records are possible. However you must do it correctly.

What are you currently trying to do in cloudflare?

I wanted to use my subdomain for my site with HTTPS and to hide the Infinityfree domain.

So do you have a seccond domain that you are using?

How are you trying to set this up?

If you are using a 2nd domain then you should add the cloudflare records.

with Cname records. forum.apadotech.ga is an alias of apadotech-forum.epizy.com

Since you have your DNS at Cloudflare, there are two things you need to do:

• Setup the domain name on our servers.
  • Add a DNS record in Cloudflare to point the subdomain to our servers.

As far as I can tell from here, you haven’t done either of those things.

If I do a DNS lookup for forum.apadotech.ga, I get no results from Cloudflare’s nameservers. So I don’t know what CNAME records you have added, because I don’t see them.

You also need to add the domain to your hosting account. Simply pointing it to an existing domain with a CNAME record doesn’t work, DNS and web traffic are separate things, and the server doesn’t know which nameservers or CNAME records were queried when a browser asks for a web page.

To add your domain, you need to do the following:

1. Change your domain’s nameservers to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com (yes, the full domain apadotech.ga) at Freenom.
  2. Add the domain to your hosting account through the Addon Domains section in our control panel.
  3. Add the forum subdomain through the Subdomains section in our control panel.
  4. Change your domain name back to Cloudflare’s nameservers in Freenom.
  5. Setup a CNAME record for forum.apadotech.ga at Cloudflare (or an A record pointing to the Website IP that’s shown in the client area).
4 Likes

but how could I use Cloudflare if it set to Infinityfree? I also have many active subdomain for other site through. I couldn’t just delete the name server and cause all of my site needed to be reset.

I think he/she has a subdomain. He/she is trying to add Cname. You should add your https://forum.apadotech.ga/ from the control panel, under addon domains. In Cloudflare add two NS records for https://forum.apadotech.ga/ pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com respectively.

It will not work

1 Like

Then do not use IF for web hosting

1 Like

is the step same if I use Wordpress or any different?

And could I use this way in wordpress url? Or does the domain used for wordpress url nameserver must be in Infinityfree?

The domain MUST be assigned to your hosting account to be able to host it here, and the domain name MUST point to our nameservers to add it.

If the domain is not set up on our end, you can point it to our servers with DNS, but that won’t allow you to serve a website on it. If you try to open it, your browser will ask our server to load your website, but our server has no idea which account or directory to use to load the website. That’s why you need to add the domain to your account: our servers need to know your domain to be able to load a website.

3 Likes

Well I mean add it to addon domain with NS and then point NS to Cloudflare and use CNAME?