Why my account is susbended again and again

Hi!
Can someone help, I’m really desperate… Here is your website: http://mobilehelp.epizy.com

"Hi,

Your InfinityFree account epiz_27155303 (Website for mobilehelp.epizy.com) has been temporarily suspended .

Your account exceeded the daily limits of your service. InfinityFree monitors the CPU, memory and hits usage (among others) of your account and temporarily deactivates your website if the limit is hit.

Your account will be reactivated automatically after 24 hours. For more information about why your account is suspended, check the client area."

Why i get this message again and again… I have tried to remove extra files, remove plug-ins … And My web page contain any php code … So why my account was suspended again and again … CAN SOMEBODY HELP :sob:

*my

does NOT containphp code

Seems like either a wave of traffic or your scripts are using too many Entry process’s.

2 Likes

Yes, the article about the limits is not entirely accurate.

The main thing Entry Process measure is the number of concurrent requests on your site. PHP code is a big factor for this, because if a script needs to execute PHP code, it usually takes a lot longer than when it only needs to serve a file.

If you don’t have any PHP code, then it’s likely just extremely bursty traffic which is causing you to hit the concurrent request limit. Your other usage graphs support this theory, the CPU graph is empty but the hits graph shows quite a bit of traffic.

5 Likes

I have now removed the useless scripts. So what else should I do to keep my account suspended?

?

I have now removed the unused scripts. So what else should I do to have my account NO longer suspended? (I don’t speak English very well so I use Google Translate :joy:)

nothing, wait for it to be unsuspended

again…

2 hours online and again… I tried to compress files smaller and delete extra scripts and nothing helps… My account has already been suspended a lot of times and I don’t know what to do… Can someone still help me? :roll_eyes:

enable cloudflare, i think its getting ddosed, use cloudflare free package, they provide free ddos protection, maybe you getting ddosed

I can’t

you have to add an domain to your website in order to use cloudflare

you must register your own domain, register one for free on freenom.com you can register and use all on infinityfree except .tk, use .ml .gq or .cf

Do not use the integrated CloudFlare inside the VPanel. It will cause a lot of issues later on.
Add your domain from https://dash.cloudflare.com/login

1 Like

Now my account has been online since last night. Account will be suspend only if i make changes to my website, my site today has been a traffic yes, but i have not made any changes, and i’ve noticed that when i upgraded my page so usually almost as soon as i get notified resource limit being exceeded. But then how should the new versions be released? Should the online file manager in as I have done so far, or upload a new version and edit the files locally?

It’s your website. I don’t know how you update it but apparently it generates high EP usage. So yeah, you may want to try a different way of updating it. As to how you could do that, you probably know that better than anyone else.