Wordpress Database Error

Hi
I recently installed WordPress via the 1-click install. I tripled checked the DB name, username and password. I even changed the password just to be sure. Initially, I couldn’t log into my dashboard but now I keep getting the same error messages every time I try to change anything. I turned on the debugger to see what’s up but I don’t know what to change the code to so that the problem is permanently fixed. Can some please help? Thank you.

Error messages:
Warning : mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2002): Connection timed out in /home/vol18_1/epizy.com/epiz_28890326/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1653

Deprecated : mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/vol18_1/epizy.com/epiz_28890326/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1685

Warning : mysql_connect(): Connection timed out in /home/vol18_1/epizy.com/epiz_28890326/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1685

Connection timed out

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.