WordPress doesn't work

Hello,

I have an issue with WordPress on my dance school website, they send me this email, but the content of this email isn’t true, because i had checked in “Account Statistics”, and there was no problem.

Can anyone help me please?

https://asdzonadanza.com

Error Message

Hello Valued Customer,

This mail is to inform you that your site with the username epiz_30608867 has utilised over 50% of its daily resource limits.

This limit is reset every day.

The resources that your site has used over 50% on is :

ep warning

You can log into your cpanel with the username epiz_30608867 and in here click on ‘Account Statistics’ in here there are graphs that show your daily resource usage.

The free plan is a great place to get your site online and making profit, however it does have limited resources available to it, you would need to optimize your script(s) to reduce usage, OR upgrade to a premium plan.

Premium plans have a MUCH higher resource allocation, along with the cPanel panel unlimited disk space, and much much more. For more information please visit Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Dedicated Server, VPS Server

Once the premium hosting account has been purchased please create a support ticket asking for your free hosting account to be migrated to the premium hosting account and we will do the rest.

Regards

Other Information

I leave the mail’s

screenshot attached

4 Likes

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

That email is from iFastNet, and it is just letting you know that you are approaching a limit. You can read the article @FlutterHoney posted to learn what that limit is.

The message is purely informational, and nothing is wrong with your site, nor is your site suspended.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

2 Likes

Please note that the email message is triggered by real time usage, and the Account Statistics only shows aggregates per day at the end of the day. So you may have high usage which isn’t included in the graphs yet. If you check a day later, you’ll see it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.