Wordpress Error: PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Hi! I am trying to install plugins on Wordpress and it says:
PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
I have searched it up on Google and it says the problem is ussually no more space left on the web server WordPress is using. When I go on the CPanel of my InfinityFree account it says:
Disk Quota: Unlimited Disk Space Used: 0 MB Disk Free: Unlimited
as you can see on the image attached, so surely it should not be the space available,
what is going on?
Can anybody help me?
Thanks,
Eddie

How big is the file you’re trying to upload? Please keep in mind there is a 10 MB upload limit and file size limit. If your plugin is bigger than that, it would explain why the file gets cut off.

@Admin said:
How big is the file you’re trying to upload? Please keep in mind there is a 10 MB upload limit and file size limit. If your plugin is bigger than that, it would explain why the file gets cut off.

Hello Admin,
sorry to bother you. It seems to have fixed its self. However, is this a 10 MB upload limit on IF or WP?
Thanks,
Eddie

@EddiesTech said:

@Admin said:

Hello Admin,
sorry to bother you. It seems to have fixed its self. However, is this a 10 MB upload limit on IF or WP?
Thanks,
Eddie

The limit is on our hosting, not WordPress.

I have the same problem. How can I overcome this issue?

@lu_ferra said:
I have the same problem. How can I overcome this issue?

You can install your plugin manually using FTP: Managing Plugins « WordPress Codex

By downloading the plugin archive to your own computer and extracting it there, you can work around the 10 MB file size limit.