Wordpress - Failed To Write to Disk On Upload Plugins

Hi, My Account 

epiz_23188560

When I Upload Plugins, It gives me failed to write to disk. My Account is NEW and I had made it just 2 hours ago.
The other issue i am facing is installing Woocommerce directly from the wordpress plugin section. I always get a embedded nginx 500 error within wordpress. Try it yourself.

Although I uploaded the file through FTP now which takes too much time. Please see if the tmp folder to resolve the write to disk error as you see my account is fairly very newly created and I was having this issue within the first minute.

Thank You. :slight_smile:

Hi, My Account 

epiz_23188560

When I Upload Plugins, It gives me failed to write to disk. My Account is NEW and I had made it just 2 hours ago.
The other issue i am facing is installing Woocommerce directly from the wordpress plugin section. I always get a embedded nginx 500 error within wordpress. Try it yourself.

Although I uploaded the file through FTP now which takes too much time. Please see if the tmp folder to resolve the write to disk error as you see my account is fairly very newly created and I was having this issue within the first minute.

Thank You. :)
Hi,
Is the plugin you tried to upload have a size of more than 10MB? Please check.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Error at Uploading/Installing Plugins/Theme in Wordpress

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.