WordPress help, Please

The data you are going to send isn’t safeguarded.
As the structure is submitted over an association that isn’t secure, your data will be noticeable to other people.

hi great morning, great evening and great night, I would like you to take care of my concern, I can’t get to wp administrator on my site, kindly assistance me, each time when I request help here on the site, nobody makes sense of what I ought to do, I’m as yet a novice nearby, I’m concentrating on software engineering at school with the goal that I don’t request help from anybody locally any longer, see the pictures and attempt to tackle the issue, kindly thank you ahead of time, I’m from Brazil

my Url; https://voosolutions.online/
I can’t get to wp administrator, I can’t make the site, and I would rather not erase it since it takes excessively lengthy to proliferate the site, I truly need to tackle the issue, yet all the same it’s excessively troublesome.

You are trying to serve content over HTTP when your website has an SSL certificate installed.

Then I’ll just guide you in the right direction. You are going to want to fix those mixed-content errors on WordPress.

You may find luck by modifying the 'Site URL" in the WP database to use HTTPS

2 Likes

In addition to what @Greenreader9 said, I see that you’re using Cloudflare on your domain name. Cloudflare and WordPress don’t place nicely together with HTTPS by default.

There are two ways to fix it: by using Full SSL in Cloudflare or by using the Really Simple SSL extension to make WordPress work properly with Flexible SSL from Cloudflare. Using Full SSL is more secure.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.