Wordpress install

Username epiz_26141436 or https://www.crazywoorld.com

I want to install wordpress but show to Something went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then retry kindly please solve the issue please

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Your site is working fine for me. Clean your cache.

2 Likes

right now i,m using blogger to i want to create a wordpress i will try to install to wordpress but show to below Something went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then retry Please check and le me know

You need to install WordPress manually. Here are the instructions:

4 Likes

You aren’t the only person who is experiencing the error. Other people are too, it seems to be a softaculous error which @Admin I’m sure will clearly confirm and explain the situation.

Until then, may I ask you how you even got an InfinityFree account with your domain still pointing to Blogger’s nameservers? Please change it to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com

2 Likes

i will try to all sir but i forget my webmail username and password kindly please send me webmail username and password
mail id [email protected]
please send me

Here is all I can say:

4 Likes

kindly please send me again humble request i;m bagging you please

I have no power over this, I’m just a normal person helping people with the knowledge I know about this awesome free hosting service.

5 Likes

We will not give anyone webmail access. Like I explained in that post, it’s a very, very, very, very, VERY broken system. We respect you too much as a user to let you experience such an absolute trash service. No amount of begging or requesting will make us torture you like that.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.