Wordpress installation error

epiz_23875995
Website mktcmp.rf.gd

I know it allows unlimited databases but ask how many databases you’ve?

or do you have same problem with other services example phpbb or joumla (i guess) or etc?

the installer does not work epiz_23877317

epiz_23877317

The following errors were found :

The MySQL Connection could not be established.
The MySQL Connection could not be established.
The MySQL Connection could not be established.![Captura%20de%20tela%20de%202019-05-08%2018-30-19|666x500](upload://nYMpbCNCgsbFa0gX748d7MfCsJx.png)

I have the same problem.

account: epiz_23873537

account epiz_23877317

hi, any update?
seems there are other members facing same problem.

? I didn’t say ‘established’ at all, where did you get the screenshot?
this is the first app I tried to install, so there should be no any other database now.

Only way is to retry creating new WordPress installation or seek out phpmyadmin.

epiz_23877969 i have the same problem what should i do !.?

I also got the same problem epiz_23856959

If you are getting Database Connectivity Issues, Please check
PhpMyAdmin from your cPanel and check for the correct database and seek tables something named inside as wp_ etc.
If there is no database, that must be a corrupted wordpress installation. Please make desired backup and reinstall wordpress from cPanel - Softaculous.

I have the same problem as @mktcmp
When I try to install Wordpress from cPanel - Softaculous - I get the same error.

• The MySQL Connection could not be established.

In the past I didn’t have to setup anything in MySQL before installing Wordpress via the script.

Can you please help with this problem?

epiz_23878437

I’m wondering if each line of this error ’ * The MySQL Connection could not be established.’ refers to every single account. I have two accounts on my Infinity Free and I get two messages.

If that would be the case then the problem would (most likely, I think…) be between the script and the hosting account.

I’ve checked the softaculous.log file and the last line has this:

/home/vol15_7/epizy.com/epiz_23881619/htdocs/wp-config.php
[epiz_23881619] [2019-05-09 15:35:08] [software] Ajax HTTPS Check : https://mhlhockey.cf | Result : false

Maybe this can help? I’ll also add that I tried installing the Wordpress script with all four options from the ‘choose protocol’ dropdown list. Plus I do not have a SSL certificate for my website

epiz_23880186
same problem during wordpress installation

Also having the same problem
epiz_23882437

There seems to be an issue with Softaculous. I’ve created a central topic here to discuss this issue and share updates.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.