Wordpress plugin messed up

So everything started out well, I installed wordpress from softaculous, started developing my pages, then I noticed that everything was on the /wp/ subdirectory. No big deal, I tried editing the installation to put it at xxx.epizy.com/
Then I got the wordpress dashboard with no formatting, then after reloading I got the epizy related links page instead of my dashboard, and since then, everything I’ve tried to access wordpress pages has led me to either one of those two or a 404 page.

So far I’ve tried removing and reinstalling wordpress via softaculous 3-4 times, and each time I get the same issues, whether I leave the destination blank or use the default wp.
I’d be ok with just deleting the site/domain and starting over since i’d just started, but I can’t see any way to do that either.
Please advise?

The “related links” page is an ad page which is shown on unused domains by default. You may see this if your domain is new, or if you’re experiencing this issue, but it’s not a problem with your WordPress installation.

To fix the WordPress installation, you could try the following:

1. Enter Softaculous and delete all existing installations.
  2. Go to the MySQL Databases section and delete any databases which are still there.
  3. Go to a file manager, open the htdocs folder and delete everything in there.
  4. Go to Softaculous and re-install WordPress. Be sure to make the In Directory field BLANK.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.