WordPress

My website is not opening
IMG-20191117-WA0020

Just check back in a minute.
May be you are upgrading WordPress version, changing theme or using a plugin that blocked traffic?

1 Like

If there is one, remove the .maintenance file from your htdocs folder with the File Manager.

3 Likes

Yes i changed my theme, and upgrading wordpress version. But i lose wordfence plugin. It’s not installing now. Any solution.

If you lost any plugins, install it again.
I think after upgrading WordPress, your site will return.

1 Like

Installation failed: Destination folder already exists. When i try to install wordfence plugin.

try uninstalling the plugins if you cant locate your plugin and delete it via ftp .that should worked

2 Likes

I deleted wordfence folder, wordfence.php in htdocs. plugin installation failed.

u may refer here Remove or Reset - Wordfence

How can i find .maintenance in htdocs. It’s not appearing.

Try to download the zip file and upload in plugin folder of your wordpress in your online file manager

2 Likes

Not Zip file itself. You’ve to extract your zip file. Then upload them into plugins folder while FTP client like FileZilla.

1 Like

Wordfence folder has 633 file. upload takes more time. In some files not found 404 errors.

I used another plugin to install wordfence plugin directly . Now
wordfence is working.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.