Worpress failed to write to disk, need help

I have logged on today as usual and can post, but when I tried to upload an image, it said failed to write to disk. I have tried to use the FTP permission method but to no avail. How can I clear up the temps folder as I have been told that is likely the issue.
I cant really run my site until I can upload pictures,
Thank you
Liam

@Liam1891 said:
I have logged on today as usual and can post, but when I tried to upload an image, it said failed to write to disk. I have tried to use the FTP permission method but to no avail. How can I clear up the temps folder as I have been told that is likely the issue.
I cant really run my site until I can upload pictures,
Thank you
Liam

Do you mean anything like that:http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/?
Also, it might be a temporarily problem, try again after an hour to see if this is solved.
Sometimes your disk may be full or you might have reached the inodes limit, check here as well https://infinityfree.net/support/inode-limit/.

Thanks for quick reply, but wont work as it is not letting me install plug in either, failed to install.

@Liam1891 said:
Thanks for quick reply, but wont work as it is not letting me install plug in either, failed to install.

Did you check your inode limit as well?
Also, as I said this might be a temp issue, just wait and try after an hour.
Sometimes this happens to free servers, I have also WordPress and this had happened to me in the past.

You were correct it is now working around 1 hour later! Also I noticed the inode, what exactly is it?
It’s more so the fact there is so many settings it gives you a migraine trying to wonder what it could be!
Thanks again.

@Liam1891 said:
You were correct it is now working around 1 hour later! Also I noticed the inode, what exactly is it?
It’s more so the fact there is so many settings it gives you a migraine trying to wonder what it could be!
Thanks again.

It says here what it is, basically it is the number of files and directories in your website.
Check the link I gave you about inodes, and you should be able to find out.