Wp-admin blocked by ads

My website URL is: http://maquette.epizy.com

http://maquette.epizy.com/wp-login

What I’m seeing is: Just a page with ads, like if my wp-admin page was just a redirecting to à list of ads i can click on to reach the advertiser but nothing hapen for me, like clicking the ads don’t give me access to wp-admin at all…

https://prnt.sc/oh74a9 as you see on the screenshot, i just see a blank page with color on the sides, and on the midle it is written "Epizy.com" on the top, and then under this there is a list of "associated link" like "Web hosting, ecommerce website, a free website, dedicated servers, domain website, free host, cpanel Hosting"

I’m using this software: The latest version of Wordpress (5.2 i think)

wordpres 5.2 i couldn't install other tools

Additional information:

i just succed to install wordpress, and for now i didn't do anything else at all than installing wordpress through softaculous

https://infinityfree.net/support/why-doesnt-my-domain-work/

I think your message cutted itself… did you check the screen shot ?

I already know the BODIS parking page myself, and don’t want to see it again. Did you check my oneboxed link to see what you should do? If not click here. However, on my side it doesn’t redirect to ads. And the latest version of WordPress is 5.2.2.

Oh alright i thought the title was just the title of the psot so i didn’t checked i’ll see that right now

1 Like

So the only thing i need to add is main domain “xxxxx.epizy.com” on my hosts document with notepad runing as administratior ?

Do i enter it anywhere ?

Ping your Main Domain, then copy its IP and paste it on the hosts file with this syntax:

123.45.67.89  yoursubdomain.domain.com

where 123.45.67.89 will be the IP you got from the ping, and yoursubdomain.domain.com will be the subdomain you’ve created here on InfinityFree.

ok so i pinged with the prompt black box

and when i had pressend entered i received "Sending ping request on xxxxx.epizy.com [xxx.xx.xxx.xxx] …

Is this THIS ip i need to put in the notepad ?

If so i tried but nothing happened… I cleaned the cache on Google Chrome too but nothing hapened…

You need to put the 4 rows of two and three numbers present in the square parenthesis, without the square parenthesis, and then the subdomain you’ve created on InfinityFree after a space.

I’m really sorry but i did everything you told me but nothing is happening…

here is what i get :

Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.

This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.

This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each

entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should

be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.

The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one

space.

Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual

lines or following the machine name denoted by a ‘#’ symbol.

For example:

xxx.xx.xx.xx xxxx.xxx.com # source server

xx.xx.xx.xx x.xxx.com # x client host

localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.

xxx.x.x.x localhost

::x localhost

xxx.xx.xxx.xxx xxxxx.epizy.com

The content should be:

185.27.134.xxx maquette.epizy.com

but not:

185.27.134.xxx jsdj29nd.epizy.com

(The Main Domain is just an example of some random characters)!

Ok, so i needed to ping maquette.epizy.com instead of xxxxxx.epizy.com that i found on my cpanel under main domain ?

No, God! The IP is the one of the Main Domain ping, but the subdomain must be maquette.epizy.com!

Lol i know it can be frustrating for oyu but i dont know this is the first time i’m facing this kind of issue

So what i did : ping domainameincpanel.epizy.com, then i took the IP

In notepad i putted : IP ESPACE maquette.epizy.com

And still nothing

Then save the changes.

Yeah i tried to save to be sure but it really don’t want to work :cry:

I tried to open the “hosts” file with another notepad to be sure that the changes were saved and yes they are saved

I also opened notepad as administrator before opening host file throught the notepad running as administrator windows > File > Open

Then configure a DNS resolver, like 1.1.1.1. The instructions for 1.1.1.1 are here after scrolling down a bit. And clear cookies and cache on your browser.

oh men… Thanx a lot, i’m really impressed by your service for a free hosting the speed of answering + the availability this is awesome

You should really check Facebook marketing guys, you’ll find so many new customers

1 Like

But I sometimes use Facebook, and I’m very busy with my website, so…

What do you mean “I” ?

You are the guy at infinity hosting ?