Wp Automatic plugin not working

When I install wp automatic plugin and setup for 1 post after every hour but its not working it not add post after 1 hour
I think your cron job not working
I also try on other hosting like 000webhost and its working. But not on infinity free.
Please help

Cron job execute only for a seconds.

Also cronjob here is not great :((

Also, 1 post every hour, for 24 hours will definately use ALL your CPU usage and you may hit the limit and get suspended

Ohh Thanks
You save me from getting suspended :slightly_smiling_face:

But how to fix this

Could you maybe test this? If cron jobs are not working, maybe we can try to fix it. But it would help to know for sure that the cron jobs are the issue.

And if you want us to investigate anything, maybe it would help if you could specify which domain and script you’re trying to call through cron?

4 Likes

I am not sure about cron job is working or not.

I want to run wp automatic plugin

So please make it sure? What error do you got when trying to run the wp automatic plugin?

1 Like

the problem is simple
wp automatic plugin post automatic which is set by user if you set 1 post every hour it post every hour

but in infinity free its not working
if you not understand what I want to say please search about wp automatic plugin on google

Please help

I can only help you with hosting issues. So far all we know is that the cron job isn’t working. But there is no indication as to whether the cron job is being called successfully or not, and whether the script works at all or not.

So, if you want our help, can you please answer the questions we ask you?

3 Likes

I not know much about cron job.
Wp plugin run automatic. But in my case I need to load this and refresh the link every time this link refresh new post is created and posted on my website
https://newstodayindia.ml/?wp_automatic=cron

I just added the cron job to your account and it seems to be working. I don’t know what you did or why it doesn’t work.

2 Likes

ok thanks
I will check

Thank you admin Its working
Thank you very much
after every 5 minutes a new post is created :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Admin You added the cron job which result in account suspension
Please help

@HaydenANG Already mentioned it:

Yes but admin set the cron job

Forget that Sorry

i will take care next time