Wp Automatic plugin not working

I set the cron job, yes. But I set the cron job to the URL your specified, which runs the code you set up on that URL. If that code so happens to be using a lot of CPU power to do it’s work, you may hit the CPU usage limits.

Looking at your original post, it does seem I was a bit careless in setting the timer of your cron job, which I set to once every 5 minutes instead of once every hour. Changing the timing may help there.

2 Likes

Then help me in setting the cron job. Or set the cron job for me which not cross the cpu limit.

That’s such an impossible thing, because reaching each page will use CPU power, regardless of whatever it’s through server(cronjob) or human(browser)

3 Likes

Then what i do?

Maybe just add the cron job again, but set it to run less frequently?

3 Likes

Please set this for me.
I cant understand how it works.

I see you already have an active cron job. Is this one working as you would like?

1 Like

Yes the first one is also working
but as you said

I don’t know how to set less run frequency in cron job.

Can you set cron job which is run less frequently ?

You already set one which runs less frequently, and your account hasn’t hit the CPU limits again. So what exactly do you want to change?

2 Likes

I just don’t want to hit cpu limit and get suspended.

If I set cron job run less frequently and don’t hit cpu limit then I don’t have any problem.

Thanks admin for HELP. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.