XenFero and mails

For some reason the mails aren’t sent with XenFero, any ideas?

Have you check this article already?

https://infinityfree.net/support/email/php-mail

Hi there, Me too the same problem , didn’t work.

@WebDev said:

And have you checked the article above?

Yes, ofcourse and thanks for the hosting evrything is awesome this is the best webhost I ever seen realy no lies, the mail is the only problem I did evrything in the article evrything , but didnt work to me one more thing my website work aswell with ( hostinger webhosting no mail problems) so I’m sure that the problem on the server or maybe( nginx behind that) I hope you can fix this soon thank you…

@Admin said:

@WebDev said:

And have you checked the article above?
Yes, ofcourse and thanks for the hosting evrything is awesome this is the best webhost I ever seen realy no lies, the mail is the only problem I did evrything in the article evrything , but didnt work to me one more thing my website work aswell with ( hostinger webhosting no mail problems) so I’m sure that the problem on the server or maybe( nginx behind that) I hope you can fix this soon thank you…

So what does your confirmation e-mail look like?

@Admin said:

So what does your confirmation e-mail look like?

Hi there, I’m not sure that I understand what you mean ,however I can say mail server not working at all
there is 2 types of mails on my Xenforo forum
1-activation mails and 2-notifications mails
new members can not activate accounts because my server not sending activation mails to them
and notification mail not working too
for your question my activation mail is a link sent from my server to the New member email adress must click to activate account, simple and eazy protection from spam and robots most of website around the WWW work like that.

I’m familiar with confirmation e-mails (we do that too), but for the best results in terms of getting your e-mail delivered, I highly recommend using a specialized e-mail sending service to send the messages (we do that too). Sendgrid offers a free plan of 12,000 e-mails per month and can be integrated with your website hosted here.

@Admin said:
I’m familiar with confirmation e-mails (we do that too), but for the best results in terms of getting your e-mail delivered, I highly recommend using a specialized e-mail sending service to send the messages (we do that too). Sendgrid offers a free plan of 12,000 e-mails per month and can be integrated with your website hosted here.
I understood,best of luck for you one last thing can you change the post title “XenFero"to"XenForo”?