Your account was suspended because you hit the MySQL Usage Limits

Username epiz_29430587

Website URL https://cutmoney.ga

Error Message: Your account was suspended because you hit the MySQL Usage Limits .

Other Information

Day 2021-08-16 at 02:19 you disabled my host service claiming the error above (MySQL limit), I was almost crazy looking for ways to solve it during the 24 hours of waiting, and I did my best, until I tried to decrease access of my traffic (which I think is an offense to me) but that’s ok, I waited for the ban time to pass. Last night, exactly 2021-08-17 at 02:22 it came back, I decided not to touch anything to let the site go back online without any change in CPanel or anything like that. Today I’ve been fixing the countless ways to lower my cache (which is nothing high), lower my traffic and everything since morning, I REALLY DID EVERYTHING to not have this problem anymore, Even CloudFlare is taking care of all my cache, I I went to see all the statistics on my site AND I DIDN’T EXCEED ANYTHING, all well below the limit, as if I didn’t even have any traffic, and I’m not talking about Monthly Limit, I’M SPEAKING ABOUT DAILY LIMIT, I didn’t exceed any daily limit, even my files on the site are very frivolous. My entire site is practically 20 mb, and I just got another ban for the same reason.

Temporarily Suspended for MySQL Usage Limit 2021-08-17 20:19

This really disheartens me, if there is anything I can do to resolve this, please let me know, as I really try to resolve this situation, rather than just waiting.

(and about buying the premium plan to solve this, it was something that crossed my mind, but first, I intend to solve this unfair little problem with my site)

Thank you for your attention
~Saint

1 Like

You may need to optimize your website. If you have Cloudflare, you can disable bots from accessing your website. I linked both that guide and the SQL one below.

3 Likes

I appreciate the links above, but all my CloudFlare is already 100% optimized, and about the post on the MySQL forum I practically devoured it all, read everything over and over again, I did everything that suggests doing there, and nothing.

But again grateful for the suggestions :smiley:
~Saint

1 Like

Maybe Admin will be able check on his end if something is messed up.

1 Like

Which is basically irrelevant for the purposes of MySQL usage.

Cloudflare is great at caching static things like images, CSS and Javascript. It speeds up your website and reduces hits usage.

But Cloudflare doesn’t normally cache the HTML content generated by PHP, because it doesn’t work with dynamic content, which is exactly what MySQL databases are used for.

Did you check the MySQL Usage graph too?

Because there is no MySQL usage graph. Not everything we track for server usage is graphed in the panel. If you read the article, and understand how we track MySQL overloading, you may be able to understand why it’s not really possible to graph database usage like the other limits.

I checked what I could on my end, and I don’t see anything to indicate there might be an issue. As far as I can tell, the most likely explanation is that you did in fact overload the database server.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer, I’ll end up having to analyze the logs again and again until I find the problem then.
I really hope it doesn’t happen again.

Thank you for your attention
~Saint

If anyone sees this post in the future, I can indicate that maybe @Greenreader9 suggestion about CloudFlare Plus Logs will help,
How to protect your website that is on Cloudflare plus Logs

There is a list on how to see the complete system log of your site, so you can see where so much demand is coming from , that’s what I’m going to do, good luck to me and to everyone who has to go through these headaches.

This here can also help
The Best Static CMS - Original Post

~Saint

Final Detail: My Account Suspended

Suspended 2021-08-18 20:42 :rage:

~BadSaint

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.