Your account was suspended for abuse. InfinityFree monitors accounts to ensure they do not contain any harmful content, and that they don't overload the free hosting servers

My Username Is epiz_26320558
My website URL is: pipradesign.ml

What I’m seeing is: Your account was suspended for abuse. InfinityFree monitors accounts to ensure they do not contain any harmful content, and that they don’t overload the free hosting servers.

To learn why your account was suspended, to get your account reactivated, or to request a backup, please submit a support ticket using the button below.

I’m using this software: Wordpress

Additional information: While I Was Creating A Site omnicards.ml My Account Got Suspended For Abuse. But I Did Not Do Such Thing! Please Re Activate My Account.

You may be expermineting with plugins, This is good, but can overload, especially refreshing php scripts everytime you make a change, see more below;

You shall have open a support ticket as for why, and to know exactly why your account was suspended, do as it says and open a ticket.

3 Likes

Just for your information: An account suspended for abuse cannot be re-activated after a specif period.
It requires staff’s attention to see whatever it’s banned for why and it can be activated or not.

@siamuzzaman , Just create a support ticket from ClientArea and wait for staff’s respond.

3 Likes

Ah Ok! Sorry, I have never ran into this!

Basically you cannot free a guilty person without taking actions/punishments on him/her :slight_smile:

Never though of it that way! :slight_smile:

Yes, you did. You even admitted it in one of your tickets. You uploaded a very harmful and very illegal piece of software to our services, and we’re refusing you service because of it. We do not provide hosting to criminals and will not reactivate your accounts.

5 Likes