Your account was Temporarily Suspended

https://ibhujaz.cf

Your account was Temporarily Suspended

Your account was suspended because you hit the Entry Process Limits. Learn more about this limit.

Your account will be reactivated automatically in 21 hours from now.

Don’t want to wait any longer? iFastNet can migrate your website quickly and for free, even if your account is suspended!

I’ve just started web development and I have no php files how will I hit the Limit whatsoever? I don’t understand why i got suspended.

Any plugins or somesort?

2 Likes

No, purely html and css code and related images and videos, thats all I’ve uploaded into my my acc through ftp. No wordpress or any plugins.

You don’t use AJAX or any background usage and didn’t mistakenly name something as .php? If so, I cannot answer any further.

4 Likes

I wasn’t even aware about AJAX until just now i searched about it after gettng suspended. And renaming files… I haven’t renamed any files let alone changing extensions.
Anyways thanks for trying

I checked your account statistics and I see you’ve also used up about half of your CPU usage. So I find it hard to believe that there are no PHP files.

3 Likes

What would you like to belive is not the point here. Although if you need, after the website gets unlocked check my files, if theres anything else I can do till then let me know. because until the suspended order is removed i cant even show you.
This seems to me some cheap advertising pressurising marketing trick to get me to buy premium.

Maybe hosting too many videos on here caused the problem. Its better now that i have hosted them elsewhere.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.