Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com

My website URL is:

What I’m seeing is:
Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

Yep. You MUST change your domain nameservers to which error mentioned. Plus you must fill out this form next time!

otherwise we cannot help you.

3 Likes

Which form

The one OxyDac compiled instead of the original topic author, and has this as template:

<!-- Please answer the questions below so we can help you quickly and effectively. -->

<!-- Make sure to answer all the questions below, or people may not be able to help you effectively, or at all! -->

**My website URL is:**

<!-- Please post the full website URL (or just the domain name, if it doesn't affect a web page) on which you get this issue. -->

**What I'm seeing is:**

<!-- Please describe what you SEE. For example, you could write steps to reproduce, copy-paste error messages or error logs, or share screenshots. -->

<!-- Please don't write "I can't do X" or "X is not working". Describe what you can see, not what you think this means. -->

**I'm using this software:**

<!-- Please say which software you are using which is relevant for the issue. Like a CMS, website builder, FTP client, file manager or web browser. -->

**Additional information:**

<!-- Write any other relevant information here. -->

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.