Your domain is not yet pointing to our nameservers.

I have my own domain on freenom. I’ve renamed the server to ns1.byet.org, ns2.byet.org, ns3.byet.org, ns4.byet.org and ns5.byet.org. but still can not make add domain "You are not allowed to add domain name nameservers to ns1.byet.org, ns2.byet.org, ns3.byet.org, ns4.byet.org and ns5.byet.org first. “You can also create an account with a subdomain.”

@Garena said:
I have my own domain on freenom. I’ve renamed the server to ns1.byet.org, ns2.byet.org, ns3.byet.org, ns4.byet.org and ns5.byet.org. but still can not make add domain "You are not allowed to add domain name nameservers to ns1.byet.org, ns2.byet.org, ns3.byet.org, ns4.byet.org and ns5.byet.org first. “You can also create an account with a subdomain.”

DNS nameservers may take some time to fully propagate.
Mostly it may take up to 24 hours.

@UnknownLolz said:

@Garena said:

Usually not as long as it can. But I’ve been waiting from yesterday afternoon.

@Garena said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Garena said:

Usually not as long as it can. But I’ve been waiting from yesterday afternoon.

Can you please tell me what’s your domain?

@Garena said:
You only need to add Name Servers 1 and 2.
Your Name Servers have probably successfully propagated but you’re using the wrong ones (in my experience);
you should be using the following Name Servers:
ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com.

Allow 24-48 hours for the Name Servers to propagate then you can park your domain name here on InfinityFree.

Keep in mind: you can try parking them after you apply them or 10-15 minutes.
If it doesn’t work you’re going to have to wait for the propagation.

@Friendifie-Inc said:

@Garena said:
You only need to add Name Servers 1 and 2.
Your Name Servers have probably successfully propagated but you’re using the wrong ones (in my experience);
you should be using the following Name Servers:
ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com.

Allow 24-48 hours for the Name Servers to propagate then you can park your domain name here on InfinityFree.

Keep in mind: you can try parking them after you apply them or 10-15 minutes.
If it doesn’t work you’re going to have to wait for the propagation.

Ns1.byet.org is equal to ns1.epizy.com,
It doesn’t really matter which one you use as long as it points to byet’s servers.

1 Like