Your fucking free hosting service is sucks

My domain www.way2btc.com is falldown cause ur peice of shit free hosting can’t bear the visitors
when i tried to transfer to another hosting website
your damn shit ifastnet cadged me by suspending my website
I will kick ur ass at all sites measure hosting & forum
you must fuckin hurry release it now
go to hell as soon than u imagine

No body will help you with this attitude…
You cant swear and think all will be good. Its free, so dont expect big things from it.

For me this hosting service is the opposite of what you said. You had to change the nameservers to the other service provider you wanted to transfer, and wait 24 hours, by doing so the site will not redirect to suspendeddomain.org. iFastNet is not a damn bleep (I can’t say swear words on this forum, I have to follow the Community Guidelines), but a great hosting service on my opinion, over all the Free iFastNet/Byet Internet Service.

I checked your account history, and at no point was your account ever suspended. The only time your account was inactive was because you deactivated yourself by clicking the Deactivate Account button in the client area.

As a general recommendation, when moving your website to another hosting provider, consider keeping the old account active for a few more days while the traffic is moving over to the new provider. Don’t immediately delete a domain or account when migrating a website because, as you probably experienced, doing so will bring down your website.

So please don’t insult people for doing something to your site, for which your deliberate actions are the one and only reason why it happened.

EDIT: I just saw your other topics and I think I know what happened here.

First, you created one account with the domain name a few weeks ago, and then deleted the account and created a new account with the same domain yesterday. Then you asked for help in this topic:

Then, instead of waiting for help, you tried to fix it by moving the domain once again to another account, this time with another email address and another topic to report the same issue:

And once again, instead of waiting for help, you moved your website again.

While in fact, the behavior you saw is completely normal and clearly documented. If you take a look at this KB article:

https://infinityfree.net/support/why-does-my-domain-redirect-to-suspendeddomain-org/

You will see both the sections:

• You are moving the website to another InfinityFree account
  • You are moving the website to another hosting provider

If you don’t like that we load balance accounts on multiple servers and give you a delete button which actually deletes stuff, I’m sorry.

And please keep in mind that this is a community support forum for a free hosting service. Please understand you cannot snap your fingers and demand I immediately drop everything I’m doing to help you. If you want that kind of support, then InfinityFree is not the hosting service for you. But I’m sorry to see you say that our hosting objectively sucks because of some, in my opinion, unrealistic demands.

4 Likes

I know this problem was already solved but please set your expectations straight. You are not paying for anything. You should be glad you got any support at all. I hate people who think they are entitled to some special treatment.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.