ZipArchive extension is NOT installed on my web server!

What was that all about? And what was the purpose of the ZipArchive extension?

You can’t host a file sharing here tho.

Como asi?

Translation by MOD: Like this?

Si yo actualizo mi cuenta a Premium me dejaria instalar extensiones?

Translation by MOD: If I update my account to Premium does it let me install extensions?

Please in English, because English is the official language of the forum.

El idioma oficial de este foro es inglés, intenta no hablar en español.

Translation by MOD: The official language of this forum is English, therefore don’t speak in Spanish.

1 Like

https://igotsupplies.ml/01/

I was trying to install prestashop Manual Installation as Softcalous didn’t had latest version available.

Error Message

while trying to install the prestashop, it showed ,You must install PHP zip extension first

Other Information

Website Url where this error comes

https://igotsupplies.ml/01/

Sorry, but you can’t install the latest Prestashop version because it requires InnoDB storage. That isn’t available with free hosting. However, older versions are allowed but I’m not sure which one.

4 Likes

okay but issues are with all ecommerce platforms available over softcalous.

like im using opencart. 2.3.0

but I tried to upgrade it to 3.x.x.x

didn’t find it over softcalous so went for manual installation, did a clean installation. but when I tried to login to admin panel. I got a error,
I didn’t remember exactly what I said but sure it was something like

warning PDO, MySQL take away

OpenCart requires external directory permission that is not allowed on this free hosting service. Why not use Woocommerce or something similar?

at the starting I tried wordpress and woocommerce, but at the time of installing wo commerce plugin my wordpress got crashed, tried many times but everytime it crashed

That’s because Woocommerce is a heavy plugin so you need to upload it part by part.

tried doing that , still crashing

Can you please share some errors, or an error screen, We require more information to help you than “Tried doing that”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.