Zoho Email not able to validate SPF records

Username (epiz_26304385) or Website URL

Hi Team,

I have my domain hosting on bigrock.in. I have pointed my name servers to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com, so the entire DNS is on epizy and bigrock is out of picture. I have my email hosting on Zoho and they have given CNAME and SPF record to add. I have added the MX and SPF records to the control panel.

Address Priority
mx.zoho.in 10
mx2.zoho.in 20
mx3.zoho.in 50

SPF: v=spf1 include:zoho.in ~all

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

Now I am unable to receive emails. Sending email functionality is working fine. There is some issue with SPF records, when I check on the Zoho mail server and try to verify SPF records

Below is the error message:

We are unable to get TXT record for SPF right now. If you have added the TXT record just now, please wait for 30-45 minutes for the changes to propagate and try again.

Use cloudflare DNS Management for adding TXT records
And wait for few minutes

Thanks,

Any idea, Why is the functionality in the Control Panel to update SPF records not working?

Thanks @Erraticstuff

TXT Records are not supported on free hosting, the config has to be manually done via cloudflare

@Erraticstuff @Admin

Any tutorial on how to setup DNS on Cloudlfare and connect it to infinityfree?

1. Simply add your domain to Cloudflare (dash.cloudflare.com).
  2. It will show you a dns records such as A record with your domain name and domain IP address. Do not remove those.
  3. Change your nameservers to Cloudflare nameservers, Cloudflare will give you a two NS (Also remove the ns1 & ns2 nameservers, don’t worry, you have already verified your domain to InfinityFree).
  4. Wait for an hour, then here you go! You can add a txt records.
3 Likes

So… could you share the domain name so we can check what your settings actually are, and not just what they should be?

5 Likes

I checked that BigRock has DNS Management: Register a Domain and Get Free Products & Services in India | BigRock

After you added your domain on your hosting panel, just change back the nameserver on your domain to BigRock nameserver. Then you can manage your domain DNS from BigRock Control Panel.
Don’t forget to point your domain A record (naked domain+www) to your hosting IP.

Because in this free hosting, its DNS Management doesn’t support TXT Record.
Only paid plan that support it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.