403 Forbidden Error

techworlds.lovestoblog.com

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

HTTP 403 Forbidden

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

I use a free hosting plan on InfinityFree, but all my websites get the same “403 Forbidden” Error… I’ve tested creating new accounts and new domains and even without installing anything in the website, the 403 error is there (It doesn’t appear an error page, everything works well, but I’m not able to schedule any task with wordpress because there is a problem with the WP-Cron events on my site.)
I can use my website without problem, but that error doesn’t allow me to schedule anything like auto-updates, backups, etc…

I’ve researched and tried almost any possible solution that I’ve found, nothing worked, so I started thinking that the problem might be the hosting plan itself, or maybe I’m the problem, I don’t really know.

I’ve tried anything related to the .htaccess file, anything related to File and Directories permissions, creating new accounts, new domains, they all have the same problem, I’ve refreshed and wiped the cache of my browser (M. Edge) so many times, nothing solves it.

I can live with it, it doesn’t really makes my website unusable because there is no error page displaying or anything like that, it works well, it’s a blog about technology (under development), but I get this same error on any new testing website that I make no matter what I do… So, I’ll still use my website as usual cause it works well… I just can’t schedule tasks or do anything related to WP-Cron because of this error.

Using the WP-Crontrol Plugin, it displays this error:
There was a problem spawning a call to the WP-Cron system on your site. This means WP-Cron events on your site may not work. The problem was:

Unexpected HTTP response code: 403

And if I use uptimerobot.com to monitor the website, shows that the site has an incident 403 forbidden.

I would like to know what causes that issue, and what could I do to solve it, thanks.

I can see your account was just suspended. Maybe the errors you saw are related to that.

In any case, there isn’t anything I can do for you right now. Please submit a ticket from the client area to have your account reviewed if you would like to see it reactivated.

6 Likes

My account was suspended because I was looking for solutions to that problem…
I think that it was because I was using FileZilla to change the file permissions to see if that solved the problem and inmediately I got suspended… Don´t know why… Maybe there was a lot of processes so I overloaded the servers or cpu or memory of my account… I have already sent the ticket but is Pending without any response yet…

My account recently got suspended, I don’t know the reason and I don’t want to lose the account, so I submitted a ticket and it says:

Ticket status changed to Pending at March 28, 2024, 6:02 am

Please do reply to this ticket if you have any further queries and we will happily assist.

So, Do I need to do anything else or just wait more time for a response? Thanks

Hello, I checked this with them, and this is what they have said

This mean because of the free hosting plan the security firewall by default are blocking them. If we upgrade the hosting plan it will be fixed. The cron job on free hosting I believe it’s disabled

Cheers!

4 Likes

Well, Thank you so much, I thought the free hosting plan was the reason, If I knew it, I wouldn’t have tried to solve it and get my account suspended by it :')…
I wonder if there’s a way to unblock those IP’S or disable the firewall, but don’t really know, thanks man!

I recently got my main accounts suspended, I don´t want to lose it and I want to know the reasons, So i submitted a ticket. And a day ago it sayed:

Ticket status changed to Pending at March 28, 2024, 6:02 am
Please do reply to this ticket if you have any further queries and we will happily assist.

But at this time it has none response yet. Do I have to wait more time or do anything else for it? Thanks.

If you haven’t heard back from it for a while, do this

Permanent account suspensions aren’t handled through the forum.

6 Likes

Okay thanks! I will reply to the ticket and see if something happens.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.