031vinemedia.co.za is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500

My website URL is:
www.031vinemedia.co.za

What I’m seeing is:
031vinemedia.co.za is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

I’m using this software:
I’m using wordpress

Additional information:

My website has been down almost for a week now.

Thank you.

You gonna enable display errors from Alter php config in cpanel

2 Likes

Hi BayoDino. Can you please give me steps to get there?
Thank you.

This is what it shows now.

Warning : require_once(/home/vol7_2/epizy.com/epiz_23203517/031vinemedia.co.za/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/smart-slider-3/nextend/nextend.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol7_2/epizy.com/epiz_23203517/031vinemedia.co.za/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/smart-slider-3/includes/smartslider3.php on line 5

Fatal error : require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/vol7_2/epizy.com/epiz_23203517/031vinemedia.co.za/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/smart-slider-3/nextend/nextend.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol7_2/epizy.com/epiz_23203517/031vinemedia.co.za/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/smart-slider-3/includes/smartslider3.php on line 5

in readme.txt of that slider

Manual installation

1. Download Smart Slider 3
  2. Upload the Smart Slider 3 through ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ interface or upload smart-slider-3 folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
  3. Activate the Smart Slider 3 plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
  4. Create a new slider: Click on the ‘Smart Slider’ menu, click on the create slider button. Then you can add images and videos as slide and you can customize your slides with layers.
  5. Then copy the shortcode from the Publish slider box and paste it into a post or a page.

there is no dirs nextend, library and its internal files in /wp-content/plugins/smart-slider-3/ here

re-upload missing files !

4 Likes

The problem I can’t login to my dashboard.

use FTP

1 Like

your cpanel? you can login from cpanel.epizy.com too.

WordPress dashboard is not a where to view files!

How do I use it?

Where do I access my file?

Thank so much fam, I’m all sorted . Thank you, thank you.

1 Like

@Thuthukani
we were sleeping when you asked a few last questions, but I’m glad you made it and thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was in school at this time . At least i cannot come here when i’m at school. :roll_eyes:

also thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.