10000 forum users celebration - special event

Screenshot_20211214-053311

3 Likes

I have a final now, wish me luck!

4 Likes

Best of luck to you!

4 Likes

I had some time on my hands (Actually I’m procrastinating, can someone yell at me?) so I decided to try to find an answer (I was interested as well).

After finding a bunch of files that were unrelated to discourse (We all love google), I was unable to find anything that suggested that flags ‘expire’. I did find a reference about them not though. Hence my conclusion that the only way for you to get Level 3 status is for:
(A): For an Admin or Moderator to dismiss the flags you currently have
(B): For an Admin or Moderator to override the system and grant you level 3 status.
-If (B) is used, you would be stuck at Level 2 until an Admin or Mod granted you Level 3 should you happen to dip below a different requirement (I think, this is the only one I am unsure of).

Hope the clears up any confusion on the topic.

3 Likes

What, there was a power outage in your area over there

Huh, what? I can’t remember the last time I had a power outage! But sadly for the unfortunate folks in Kentucky and Tennessee this isn’t true :disappointed:. Let’s all pray they get better!

3 Likes

I don’t think I did well (I got an A last big test. This one is probably closer to a B or a C) :grimacing:

Also my Chromebook’s touchpad is messed up :sob:

2 Likes

I had one of those only a few blocks from my house once, the path it took is still without trees, and looks miss-placed from everything around it (It feels too open).

Hopefully everyone is able to rebuild, and haven’t lost too many of their possessions.

Lets hope for the A! I have a quiz in chemistry tomorrow, as well as a Math final. And a chemistry final on Wednesday, and another math final on Thursday, and another chemistry final on Friday, and about three others…

IT?

3 Likes

Wait, u have finals in high school? Huh…

I don’t want to ruin the progress I have on my chromebook right now (things that usually don’t transfer to another chromebook). After my PSEO class, I will likely ask for a new one (or get it fixed. I think it is a system issue and not the touchpad itself, as it works fine sometimes and at other times it doesn’t).

You dont’t? (Markdown cannot allow me to create the large emphasis I want on that word)

No. We have MCAs and quizzes on subjects.

Well, it’s nice (to be honest with you, I don’t study for quizzes and tests. My high school allows open note quizzes, but for my PSEO doesn’t, and even then the most studying I do is reviewing what I know and what I forget in my head and then re-learning what I forgot) to not have them :smiley:

Can we switch schools?

1 Like

Trust me, it’s too easy. Much too easy.

I almost asked for the name of your school and gave you the name of mine XD

2 Likes

Finally someone likes the pictured cat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

False, our values being the most important!

2 Likes

Like this huh?

2 Likes

100 days !
like everything else in that section and is related to the date of creation of the post that is flagged

because of that
I often choose “ignore” if a user flags his post so that it will not affect TL3 in the future

3 Likes

Unless, of course, that flag is serious?

1 Like

for serious flags
staff gives silence , suspend or permanently terminates acc

2 Likes