10000 forum users celebration - special event

Yes, but it was used for a domain that never got any mail except spam, and is now discontinued.

check these links just in case

Yep, the only mail on the account was the “Welcome to Yandex” mail, and some verification codes

It will not let me unlink my gmail account so oh well, but the password has been changed, and the phone number removed, so I am happy.

The domain page returns 404 for me, but it can stay linked, I don’t care, it’s not used anyway.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/_Blue_hornet/status/1500902721829941253?s=20&t=sxoTzGS7Taf_o1Ma2Zs3MA

You from the US inform your services to contact that group

1 Like

there is 2 mods and 1 admin

I’ve been trying to close my Yandex account and repeatedly I have been SO CLOSE… but I forgot the answer to my security question. I had to contact support and hopefully they’ll get back to me soon…

2 Likes

Well, technically 3 mods. And I’m still confused about the blank post.

Lol

3 Likes

@GreenReader9 I see you have changed your picture…

4 Likes

Yep. Trying something new. Have I mentioned that I am not an artist?

Attempt #1 looks like something out of a B&W film, and the corner image freaks me out (Monster in the dark corner).

My_Discourse_Logo__1_-removebg-preview
Screenshot 2022-03-07 6.52.24 PM
Screenshot 2022-03-07 6.52.31 PM

Attempt #2 looks too much like that donkey thing (Or a summer party, either way, its horrible).

My_Discourse_Logo-removebg-preview

88E7B1D2-E8EB-4844-9BF5-0C55F2B36AC5

Attempt #3 is coming soon…

Attempt 3 is probably the winner for now (We are just going to ignore creepy thing in the corner), it passes the dark mode test as well.

Screenshot 2022-03-07 7.02.22 PM

2 Likes

If anyone has 10,000+ followers on facebook/twitter and who posts about website related stuff I have a favor to ask (I guess not a favor since you will get something out of it) :joy:

2 Likes

what is that?

It doesn’t matter if it goes to ruNET or not
the thing is that due to bankruptcy workers will not get paid so no one can even expect someone to take care of the servers and security.

Besides - two years ago this happened

@JavesPotato @YT_Xaos WB :hugs:

3 Likes

Woof! Cyberpanel on AWS, is :poop:.

i am back after 69 years

1 Like

Nice joke !

What a warm welcome from you @Oxy ! umm yeah, I’ve seen IF is improving a lot than before.

1 Like

5 Likes

SWEDES

SIGN ME UP

Gets whiplash from turning head around

WHERE DO I SIGN?!!?!?!?!?!?

I like how this one comedian was talking about buying Ukranian artworks from Etsey, and he jokingly showed a little cloth thing you hang up in your house that says

“Live, laugh, Russian boat go **** yourself”

XD

I don’t know what Russians will think of that if they ever invade a house having that on the wall opposite to the front door

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: (press CC)

5 Likes