10000 forum users celebration - special event

Don’t hack me!

5 Likes

Welcome back @DigibytechsOrg (Well, @JavesPotato now, where did the name change idea come from?)!

Yay! (InfinityFree Forum)

4 Likes

Thanks! The main reason why i changed my username was because my old username was related to my “old project/website” which now i abandoned and forgotten (let’s forget about it for those who knew)

Javes was/might be my “name” + “potato” from “couch potato” cuz im naturally really a lazy, introverted person (except if im doing something that im interested in).

What a long explanation lol
3 Likes

Nice :tada:
https://twitter.com/ronzheimer/status/1500429751617478657?s=20&t=Q9nwMyk6biwda-9Ud2XOxQ

2 Likes

Ahhh! Is there a reason why this is not working?

<form action="" method="post">
  <textarea name="text"></textarea>
  <button type="submit" name="submit">Submit</button>
</form>
<form action="pagename.php" method="post">
  <input type="hidden" name="hello" content="hello">
  <button type="submit" name="submit">Submit</button>
</form>

The first one works fine, but whenever I submit the second form, it takes the info from the second form as posts it like the first one!

It’s because you cannot have multiple forms on one page, right?

1 Like

You can most definitely have more than one form on a page! That’s so weird, because those forms should do different things.

1 Like

That’s what I though! Eh, maybe I messed up elseware then. I’ll look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow.

3 Likes

Is the first form supposed to lack an action?

Also, when was the last time I used forms XD.

I use Javascript, and pretty much everyone does as well nowadays.

Yes, as the PHP code for that is on the same page. The error was actually in my PHP code, if you want to check the PHP result out feel free, but the CSS/HTML is not 100% done yet. Sorry for bothering everyone with that one.

Doesn’t link to the PHP code.

But yes, I get what you are saying.

Technically, you can’t explicitly set the action to an empty string in HTML5:

In HTML5, you can actually specify an action on the submit button itself. If there isn’t one, it uses the form’s action and if that is not set, it defaults to the empty string

That is what I was shooting for.

3 Likes

Is that the type attribute?

I haven’t used forms for so long!

Or do you simply just move the action attribute to the <button/> element?

No, the action attribute.

I did not have it set on the button, just on the form, so that is what is defaults to. Although since it is an empty string anyway, I did not even need to define it.

1 Like

Discourse really needs to allow one more line for profile text that shows up in the quick view (When profile icon is clicked). I am having to resort to using emojis to get everything across before it gets cut off, and you know my position on emojis (Search “Discourse Reactions” in this topic).

5575, 5576, and 5582 for the lazy ones among us.

EDIT:

If anyone knows of an image background remover (online) that work CHROMA-Key style, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share a link.

2 Likes

What game is this

Ukraine ready to compromise :scream:.

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tau3tl/incoming_russian_convoy_got_smashed_at_eastern/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

4 Likes

Humanitarian crisis for Russian soldiers :joy:

2 Likes

Farming Simulator 2022

1 Like

Glory to Ukraine, Death to Russian (troop)s!!!

3 Likes