10000 forum users celebration - special event

Maybe use an INDIAN Ip(Vpn)

Uh!I got it in hours, even @allroundernaman too,thats why suggested an INDIAN ip

Btw, why do you agree to register to “fake domain” provider?
eu.org: its real domain is *.org
Basically, you borrow their subdomain (*.eu.org), not your real domain.
Eventhough they provide the DNS Management system, for me, I don’t want to be deceived.

It’s same with services such as co.cc or co.nr from old days.
They have been closed now. & maybe they already sell their customer data.

In internet terms eu.org is a real domain, it is registered with InterNic to show up as a domain, like h4ng.co.uk shows like a domain, erraticstuff.eu.org also shows up as a domain.

co.vu stays strong, However hng.co.vu shows as a subdomain, as forum.infinityfree.com does.

4 Likes

Or like *.gov.ir, looks like a subdomain since *.ir domain exists, but it is a real domain name used for school sites of my country.

2 Likes

We don’t really care abt it,

For me xxx.eu.org looks fine.

2 Likes

It’s a real domain. Like .co.uk. You could say .uk is the real domain, but also .co.uk is a domain too.

2 Likes

co.uk & etc, they’re different. They’re called Country Code Top Level Domains (ccTLD): List of Internet top-level domains - Wikipedia
For ccTLD, they must be end with the ccTLD (e.g: uk) & registered on their local country (e.g.: uk: .uk - Wikipedia ) for become legit domain.

eu.org? *.org is TLD Domains, not ccTLD.

5 Likes

Just discussing & throwing opinion. :joy:

generic top level domains (gTLD)

4 Likes

The main goal of EU.org is to provide free subdomain registration to users or non-profit organizations who cannot afford the fees demanded by some NICs.

But then how the heck is that subdomain type that its nameservers can be changed???

7 Likes

Of course they made its system/panel.

Have you tried to registered google.eu.org? How much its price?

Generally, The price of a subdomain is a sub-part of the domain cost, of which is valued over $20,000

:exploding_head:

This site can't be reached

It might be reserved so ppl don’t pretend to be Google.

2 Likes

Maybe :thinking:

2 Likes

All we want is a domain,which is/maybe permanent and not like freenom.
eu.org should be good for personal use.
We don’t really care about the extension.
Also this subdomain somehow helps in changing NS,which is pretty cool.
Edit:We can edit our own WHOIS information or else make it private,and they do give a virtual email(in whois) for contacting us

2 Likes

The InfinityFree staff loves you

OwO Thanks @Oxy

5 Likes